Full Body Treatments
NOTE: With all of our Full Body Treatments Infrared Sauna is Included & Shower is available for use after service.
How will a Full Body Scrub benefit me?
To have the healthiest and smoothest skin possible, exfoliating is key.
- Enjoy smoother skin
- Reduce the chance of an occasional breakout on your neck, face or back
- Help reduce the appearance of dark spots or age spots
- Removes Dead Skin Cells
- Get smoother elbows and knees
- Promotes Skin Hydration
- Help prevent ingrown hairs and make hair removal easier
- Clears Blemishes
- Reduce stressMother Earth~Benefits of this this Full body treatment reduces signs of aging, improves circulation, shrinks large pores, relieves stress, ease the body and calms the mind. This is the perfect treatment to improve the condition of your skin.~ Infrared sauna to help loosen of all the dead skin cells, we want to make sure that we get the best results! Dry brush exfoliant to help sloth off all the dead skin cells and open the pores. Mud is then applied all over the body, cocooned in warm blankets for 15 minutes while enjoying warm scalp massage, mud is then removed with warm towels, rinse off & massage with argan oil. Learn More about the Benefits of Mud Treatments~ Time – 90 Minutes
~ Price – $175.00Tropical Escape – **Client Favorite**
~ Benefits of this full body treatment we enzymes from the fresh fruit are used to help break down the upper layer of the skin (dead skin cells) Keratin protein resulting in smoother skin. The salt scrub is then used to retain the
skins mineral balance and moisture, preventing dryness, dullness, irritation and blotchiness ensue.
~ Wanna escape to an island? Enjoy this luxury full body treatment, dry bush exfoliant, freshet fruit, warm honey & tropical sea salt scrub to exfoliate, brighten and moisturize. Topped off with a warm papa or avocado mask
~ Time – 90 Minutes
~ Price – $185.00
~ There are many Benefits to this full body treatment, very detoxing, improved skin elasticity, removes dead skin, contours body and reduces cellulite. Clients before and after this treatment must stay hydrated during the detoxing process.
~ Dry brush exfoliation, Seaweed is applied to areas needed, While wrapped in seaweed relax in the Infrared Sauna for 20 minutes to further the detoxing process, seaweed is rinsed off following with a relaxing lymphatic massage.
~ Time – 70 Minutes
~ Price – $139.00
~ Great for anyone on the move, not got much time? We got you covered! Express yourself in 40 Minutes with our seasonal full body scrub leaving you moisturized & glowing!
Why not add a Massage to your Body Scrub? Check out our Massages
~ Time – 40 Minutes
~ Price – $85.00
SOHO Wellness Featured in Tampa Bay Times
SOHO Wellness Center and Spa was recently featured in the Tampa Bay Times. Click here…23 Sep 2016
Debbie Dubickas Hypnotherapy27 Jan 2016
You can create your own destiny.
Soho - Wellness has created the concept to not only love yourself from the outside,…26 Jan 2016
Sign Up for Newsletter
Signup today to receive news and useful tips from the Soho Wellness.